Bail Bonds Serving Ft. Pierce & St. Lucie, FL
Open 24 Hours a Day
218 N US Hwy 1 Ft Pierce, FL. 34950
Website for sale. Please Contact 786-343-4048
St. Lucie Bail Bonds Agent “Michael Bail Bonds”
Prides itself on years of excellent service to you in Fort Pierce and St. Lucie by facilitating the fastest, very efficient and easy release from jail of your loved one. Most noteworthy, we provide this service for Bail Bonds Ft Pierce and Bail Bonds St Lucie.
Fastest Release Times
We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Due to our office centrally located in Ft. Pierce, we post bail for your loved one within minutes of receiving your information. We offer fast service as well as 24 hours service! We understand how difficult this time can be. For that reason we are committed to offering fast, affordable and discrete bonding services to accommodate all clients. Michael Bail Bonds Near Me
Se habla Español | 24/7
IMPORTANT BENEFITS IN USING A BAIL BONDS.
- ENORMOUS SAVINGS When you post a bond you pay only a small amount required at the jail.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Fort Pierce will not release any information about you or the person being detained. You can rest assured that your personal information is in good hands.
- GREATER CONTROL Using Bail Fort Pierce for your bail needs affords you a greater amount of control over the system and gives you the expertise of an experienced bail bond, agent at your fingertips.
- THE CONDITIONS OF RELEASE ARE UP TO YOU If a drug, alcohol or emotional problem is involved, you may require that the defendant accept completion of a treatment program in order to receive bail. We will work with you to bring about the best outcome for everyone involved.
- PROTECT YOUR ASSETS If you post a bond with us and the defendant fails to comply with the conditions of release, becomes a flight risk or does flee you may contact us immediately to have them returned to jail which will prevent the loss of the bond.
- SAVE TIME Call us, and by the time you arrive at Bail Bonds Fort Pierce, the forms will be ready.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, & Discover, as well as ATM cards.
- CONNECTIONS We can verify outstanding warrants, post bonds and help to familiarize yourself with the judicial system. We will make every effort to alert you and the defendant of every required court appearance.
- WE POST BONDS IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS Even if you need bonds posted outside of the Florida area, we can help!
Martin County Bail Bonds
We will walk you through the “Bail Bonds” Process! No guessing… we put you and your loved one first. We offer prompt, courteous bail bonds Stuart Florida service. We offer the fastest release times in Stuart with the utmost ethical standards.
Our ethical standards have saved families thousands of dollars. We recently had a women incarcerated with a $420,000 bound that therefore required $42,000 payment to a bail bond agent. The client came in with $30,000 cash and wanted to use a payment plan for the additional $12,000 due. A family member rushing to release a loved one from jail can be vulnerable. We advised her to contact a lawyer of her choice to have her bail reduced in order to save money, by filing a motion for bond reduction. She did, and we are happy to report the bond was then reduced to $110,000 thus reducing her payment to $11,000 and saving her $31,000. NOT ALL “BAIL BONDS” AGENCIES ARE ALIKE and we pride ourselves on our high ethical standards.
Our “Bail Bonds” Stuart Florida office is open 24 hours daily. There is no need to travel to the jail if a loved one has been incarcerated. Only a licensed bail bond agent can post bond for an individual.
Bail Bonds Stuart
We offer Martin County Bail Bonds services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week serving the Martin County Jail. Because Martin County is our home area, we offer the fastest release times. We are sensitive to the trust you put in us and we ensure your loved one’s release from jail is exercised in a manner consistent with our clam, to have the “fastest release times” while upholding ethical standards.
In addition to knowing the Martin County system better than most, we offer Easy Payment Plans. Most cases require NO COLLATERAL for your Martin County bail bond.
We are staffed 24 hours a day, even on holidays.
Upon request, we will be at the Martin County Jail to to assure the releases of your friend or family member promptly. Not many Martin County Bail Bonds offer this personalized service in a time of high stress. With a fast release from jail, your peace of mind is our goal.
Contact us to learn how we have the “Fastest Release Times” in Martin County.
Rafael Bail Bonds is the #1 choice for Martin County because this is our home. Our office is located here and our Fast Release Response Team lives her too.
MARTIN COUNTY JAIL INMATE SEARCH
To view the arrest information and photograph of a currently incarcerated Martin County inmate, click the below link and enter his/her name and date of birth.
To get a listing of all currently incarcerated inmates, leave all the boxes blank and click the Run Report button.
The Martin County Jail Complex currently has 696 maximum security beds. Inmates of every ethnic and socioeconomic group enter this facility with crimes ranging from civil infractions to murder. Many arrive with drug and alcohol addiction, in addition to requiring mental health services. Rick’s Bail Bonds strives for the fastest release time to provide families peace of mind.
Bail Bonds Fort Pierce